simPRO: Getting started with simPRO
Before we can start using your simPRO data in your Savvy Reports organisation, you will first need to obtain your API details. You can get your API details by following step one below.
- Login to your simPRO account.
- Click on System -> Setup
- API should be near the bottom. If it is not available, then they may not be an administrator. Hover over it and click Applications.
- Follow "If you are looking for our legacy API applications screen, please click here."
- Click Create Application.
- Fill in all the information with "Access Type" being "Direct Access".
- Download "OAuth Secret" after creating.
Once logged in, navigate to the menu on the left and click on Add-ons. You can then add the simPRO add-on and follow the simPRO login procedure.
When prompted for your simPRO company details, please insert the following details. Making sure that you insert the complete host url with the "https://" included.
Consumer key : (e.g savvy-direct-access)
Consumer secret : (e.g hbJZmSExUfiBrluMChjWwDC)
Host URL : (e.g https://sandbox-nz.simprosuite.com)
After adding your simPRO details, you will be redirected back to the add-ons page. At this point there is one more step to be completed.
In order to finalize the add-on (integration) installation, you will now need to click the "Setup" button on the simPRO add-on just added. From the dropdown menu select the company you wish to connect to and click "Update". Your simPRO add-on is now installed and ready to be used.